Applications for the 5th edition of the International Student Film Festival “DukaFest”, which will take place from 15th till 18th of November 2012, have been opened. Call for entries is open until 30th of September 2012. Film copies are to be delivered until October 10th latest, via land mail or web upload. Here are the full festival guidelines:
- Movie, with which the author applies, is shot during the studies, wether the author is still a student or has graduated.
- Movie must not be older than 2011.
- Movie is to be sent on a Bly-ray disc, or uploaded as an HD (mpeg2, h264) video file via internet to our FTP or host of choice – i.e. WeTransfer.com (For our FTP contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com)
- Movie which is not of English speaking teritories must be titled in English language.
- Applicaton is considered complete if the online application is filled out by 30th of September AND if the movie is received by October the 10th.
- Movies received within the deadline will be distributed into competition or revial programmes by selection.
- Movies received after the deadline will be taken into consideration for the next year issue of the Festival, if they still satisfy the age regulation.
- The Festival will give awards for the best fiction, the best documentary film and the best directing award.
- The Festival is not obliged to return received movies.
- The Festival has rights for the screenings and usage of received movies or parts of them for purpose of promotion of the Festival, the authors themselves and their work in printed, internet and broadcast media.
You can apply HERE